Aqua Faba Chocolate Mousse
This is the best chocolate mousse I have ever tasted!
- 1 Electric Whisk
- 200 g Chocolate 55% or thereabouts
- 240 ml Aqua Faba
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie
- While the chocolate is melting whip the aqua faba until it forms soft peaks
- To stop the mousse becoming grainy, put two dollops of the aquafaba into the melted chocolate and mix them in thoroughly
- Gently fold in the rest of the Aquafaba
- Pour into individual glasses
- Refrigerate for at least one hour
- You can eat them as they are but I think berries are the perfect accompaniment for this decadent Aqua Faba Chocolate Mousse.